Friday, May 2, 2008

Mother Day Greeting Cards - Wish Your Mother

Mothers Day is just around the corner, you must have made plans to have a good, quiet time with your mom. Mothers Day 2008 won't be so lucky for me. I can't go home because of certain reasons. But that won't stop me from wishing my mom. She would definitely feel bad but she understands, as all mothers do.

If you are equally unlucky, you can do what I'm going to do. Send across Mothers Day cards along with gifts that you must be sending along. To help you in this regard I'm attaching a card with this post. Click on it and reach out your heartfelt wishes to your mom.



Send this Mothers Day ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments




Send this Mothers Day ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...