Thursday, December 25, 2008

SMS Christmas Messages

SMS Christmas Messages
SMS Christmas Messages

SMS Christmas Messages are as follows:

- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS

- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas

- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS

- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas

- I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Happy Christmas.

- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Have a great new year! Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you. Enjoy your holidays!

- If one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don't be afraid because I told Santa all I want for Christmas is you.

- Your as big boned as Father Christmas Claus, your as stupid as a donkey, your as shit in bed as a camal, but your still the right person for me!

- Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new, Lets cherish each moment it beholds, let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. Merry X-mas

- New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, and new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...