Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Free Pink and Purple Girls Birthday Invitations

Click on the free printable girls birthday invitation template to see it full size and download it.

This free pink girls birthday invitation features a cheerful butterfly in the happy spring colors of purple and lime green. You may recognize the pink polka dot background from my princess birthday party invitation design, which I posted a few days ago. I love pink and polka dots, so I couldn't resist re-purposing the background for girls who want a more generic party invitation.

Speaking of my princess birthday party invitations, you can access instructions for making the birthday invitation in this post by visiting that page. Just click on the link in the previous sentence or on the yellow button below. When you get there you'll have to make one more hop to see the instructions. They're quite lengthy and I don't want to have to write them over and over on each page, so I just link to them on some of my older hubs. I could send you directly to the instructions, but I thought anyone who likes this girly girl invitation might also appreciate seeing the princess invitations!

princess party invitations
The adorable butterfly in this princess party invitation comes from Picnik. Please see the terms of use for this image in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...