Saturday, April 24, 2010

Free Princess Birthday Party Invitations

Click on the free printable princess party invitation template to see it full size and download it.

 This pink princess party invitation is probably one of my favorites of all the invitations I've designed. The girly-girl pink polka dot background with a purple accent and a regal princess crown is definitely fit for pint-size royalty. It makes me wish I were eight-years-old again, so I could use it myself! This design would make a great princess birthday party invitation, but it could also be used as an invitation to a recital or teddy bear tea party.

If you like soft, feminine colors (and I really do!), I also have some blank invitation templates in the same relative shades that I created for Quinceanera invitations (for Latin American girls' 15th birthday parties). They don't have writing on them, so you could add text to the pastel pink, purple or white backgrounds and make your own invitation. You can download those and also get instructions for sizing, printing and cutting the invitations in this post at the link in this paragraph, or by clicking the yellow button below. (4-26-2010 update: I now have a princess party invitations hub that has two more invitation designs and some color variations. You can access the hub by clicking the link in the previous sentence or the yellow button below.)

princess party invitations
This princess party invitation was created in Picnik. Please see the terms of use for this image in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...