Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Free Boys Rocket Ship Birthday Party Invitations

Click on the free printable boys rocket ship birthday party invitation template to see it full size and download

This free boys birthday party invitation template features a black and white polka dot border and the purple B-Day1 rocket ship, flying through a beautiful blue sky. (Although I'm officially calling it a boys invitation, there's absolutely no reason why it couldn't be used for a girl's birthday party instead!)  The welcoming message invites your child's guests with the words "You're Invited. We're going to have a blast!"

This invitation design made use of the Jamie Dell Scraps Boys Will Be Boys kit. As always, I thank her for allowing me to use her images in my designs. Speaking of boys who are definitely boys, the inspiration for this design was my nephew Spencer, who loves anything having to do with outer space. In fact, he actually writes about space and draws pictures to match for books that his mom binds for him. He's quite talented for a six-year-old, as you'll see in this hilarious card he gave his Uncle Dave and I for Valentine's Day, which has a novel, space-themed way of describing that I'm 5' tall and his uncle is 6'1":

You can't argue with that logic. :-)

I'm currently designing a line of boys birthday party invitations, which I'll post on a HubPages hub. Until then, if you'd like to see more invitations for boys or read instructions for printing this invitation, visit my pirate party invitations or sports invitations hubs. (The yellow button below will take you to my pirate invitations hub.)

pirate party invitations
You're welcome to make these boys birthday party invitations for yourself or for others. But you may not sell this invitation template or represent it as your own work. You may post an image of it, though, to your blog or Web site if you provide a link similar to this near the image: Free boys birthday party invitation courtesy of PrintablePartyInvitations.Blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...