Saturday, February 12, 2011

colour me happy

hiya everyone!
I just wanted to share with you ladies my 2 entries for the "colour me happy for FFF" =)
here's the colours we have to work with.


they're also my wedding colours =) YAY!


anywho, here are my 2 cards & what I used for both of them (My 3rd colour for both cards is brown, because I dont have a lot of supplies & I love brown hehehe)
thanks so checking out my blog, ENJOY!
& leave me comments, I love love love reading them =)




For my card I used:
- Wild Sprout - Savannah and colored her with copics.
- The designer papers are dcwv - nursery baby girl & my mind's eye - summer papers paper pads.
- then I used blue card stock paper, ribbons 
and brads from michaels crafts.
- the white paper is from scrapbook warehouse
- the flowers are from from got flowers?
-  the label is from mcgill punch - keyholes
- nesties for the frame
- tim holtz distress ink





For my card I used:
- Lolli Anya and colored her with copics.
- The designer papers are dcwv -  glitter stack & my mind's eye - summer papers paper pads.
- then I used brown card stock paper, ribbons 
and brads from michaels crafts.
- the white paper is from scrapbook warehouse
- the flowers are punch with EK success
- nesties for the frame
- tim holtz distress ink

challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...