Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Contents Of The Box

As promised.......the box reveal!



Homespunwithlove Photo
  And here they are in all their cupcake paper splendor and glory! I just love these cupcake papers and all things cupcake! This was my first, but not my last, purchase from The Cupcake Social! I decided to buy from her because she has a large, beautiful  selection of cupcake papers small and large,  as well as other goodies for all your cupcake celebrations! And, she is a one woman operation!!! (You go girl)!


The beautiful colors alone will have you dreaming up many a parities! My order was quickly processed, and, it arrived undamaged without any problems! WE LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

Homespunwithlove Photo
 I hope these cupcake papers have inspired you for your St. Patrick's Day festivities, and many others! I will be using these for my upcoming St. Patrick's Day kids party I am hosting for the children in our family! I will be sharing details of the party with you also in the days ahead!


Until then, if you are looking for fresh inspiration to dress up your sweet little beauties for your next birthday party, dinner party, or special occasion, don't forget to check out
The Cupcake Social!  Happy cupcake baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...