Saturday, February 12, 2011

Key To My Heart Sweets Part 2


Who doesn't love lemon? These sweet little lemon pound cakes were very easy to make using a box of lemon cake mix and box of lemon pudding! Baked in a silicon mold and drizzled with powdered sugar and vanilla glaze.


Lace and Valentine's Day just seem to go so well together. I choose a free label from WorldLabel.com to use for all the dessert table foods. Layered the label onto DCWV scrapbook paper and lace trim. The sweet little clothes pin stand I found at Michael's in the dollar bins, 4 for $1.00 I could not let that one pass me by!

The heart toppers were cut free hand using DCWV scrapbook paper and I layered on top a free music sheet graphic I found from The Graphic Fairy. (Love her things). Once assembled I taped the topper onto a sharp toothpick and decorated the tops of the pound cakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...