Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lost Socks!

I love the smell of Dreft Laundry Detergent. Before I was pregnant I would wander over to the laundry soap isle and find myself drawn to the cute pink label and pink cap. I had never been a fan of the baby powder scent, but my husband was right back then when he would tell me "just wait until we have a baby, everything will change." He was right! I love it, now.

Well, I thought I was doing pretty well with this laundry thing. Until tonight, when this happened:
Not one matching sock in the load! They aren't in the dryer, either. Where have the socks gone?

I'm thinking about buying one of these - washable mesh laundry bags -

But, before I do that I'm going to figure out if I can make one. Has anyone ever tried making one? Sewing on mesh scares me a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...