Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Playtime At Nona's

My Patrick AKA: PAL
Thought you might like to meet the newest member of our family.

This is my very first grandson!! Isn't he the cutest!!! He is near 10 months old. His mother, my daughter, is planning a very sweet first birthday party for him and she will be bringing you all the details of planning a boys first birthday party homespun with love and on a BUDGET. Please stay tuned!! Patrick came over to my house this morning and played with all the toys Nona has for him. He got to hear the cuckoo clock chime, the birds sing and pet Ivy our cat.


He is such a blessing in our lives. Children truly are a gift from God. My daughter is a very patient, loving mother and loves that she is able to stay home and raise her son. "Nona loves you and can't wait to play with you again oooooxxxx" P.S. In case you were wondering what the initials PAL stood for they are the initials of his name: Patrick Addison Lee, my PAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...