Sunday, February 27, 2011

sketch and colour

hiya ladies =)
How was your weekends?  I hope you all had a great one!
Also, I want to thank all those who have become my followers and who have left lovely lovely comments!
thank you so much!!! you've made my week =)


So, anywho...
here's my entry for Kraftin Kimmie - scoopy scallops, CPS card sketches and for CR84FN challenge =)


here's the original sketch for CPS:






here's the colour challenge:




and here's my card =)


for this card i used:
- moonlight whispers - goldilocks & coloured her with copics
- k & company - madeline paper pad
- ribbons, flowers & brads from michaels
- dark pink from bazzill basics 
- white & pink patterned paper cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- nesties dies - scalloped squares
- & glitter glue from studio G
- stickles glitter glue

challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...