Monday, February 21, 2011

spots, stripes, & sketch


hiya everyone!
i just wanted to post a card I made for CES challenge & Get Sketchy Card challenges =)

for CES challenge, I had to have spots & stripes on my card,
and I used a blue polka dot cardstock (Its really hard to see... I dont think my camera captures the details of my card well hehe)... Also I used red striped ribbon =)

& here's the Get Sketchy sketch:



after combining both challenges...
BOOM!!! here's my card:


for this card i used:
- moonlight whispers - goldilocks & coloured her with copics
- ribbons from michaels
- polka dots paper & black & white patterned cardstock michaels
- nesties dies

- red & blue from bazzill basics

 - white cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- nesties dies

- & glitter glue from studio G


challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...