Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Starting the day on my blog.

I just figured out I can have every channel I need to start the day, right on my blog. News updates and Etsy on Live Stream/FB and Twitter. So I grab my coffee and check in with news, weather and then onto the Etsy Virtual labs. Watch Etsy Live right from my blog, This is perfect.

Its early morning and I'm brain storming for some new unique handmade ideas. Paying extra attention to recycling and giving back. Watching the etsy virtual labs are wonderful and inspiring. You should take a look.

The people on there are amazing and their handmade creations are very inspiring. you should see how much time and care go into these items....how cute I just watched them make these little books.they would be good for stocking stuffers, gift toppers or just for jotting down notes.................OK, I need a coffee  refill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...