Saturday, February 19, 2011

thank you!

oh my goodness everyone!!!
i just received the most awesome news!!!
my fellow Canadian - Kimmie from "Kraftin Kimmie" has chosen my card as her random winner for her challenge =)
YAY!!!!!

here's the link: http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-66-super-sketch-from-elaine.html

i'm quoting what she wrote:
"Saturday, February 19, 2011

Challenge #66 - A Super Sketch from Elaine!!

Happy Saturday, my stampy peeps!!! It's time for yet another fantastic Krafty Challenge!!! We are SO enjoying your incredible submissions for the challenges and for the Krafty Guest Spot! Keep them comin'!!!

The random winner of last week's challenge is.......
Grace O!!! Check out the lovely card she created featuring Abigail Apple!!! Fantastic! Congrats Grace and be sure to email me with your address so I can get your new stamp out to you!"
 
this is the card I entered:
 
 
 
I'm so stoked!!! I cant wait to enter more cards into Kraftin kimmie =)
So check out her online store ladies! its SUPER DUPER cute!!!
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
ALSO, I just found out that club anya has randomly chosen my card for their saturday sketch created by jess =)
 
here's the link: http://clubanya.blogspot.com/2011/02/saturday-sketchery.html
 
here's what Jen stated:
 
"It's time for another Saturday Sketch. I want to say a huge thanks to Jess for pinch hitting for me last week. We had a family wedding to attend so I was half way to Minnesota when all of this posting needed to happen. I hope everyone is well and I am so excited about the wonderful entries for last week's sketch. Our randomly selected winner this week is:
Graceybaby8

Congratulations Grace! Please email Jess to pic out your free digi!"
 
thank you X a million to Kim & Jen for choosing my card! it encourages me to believe in my card making skills, even though I'm so new at it.
I cant wait to enter more challenges & better myself at card making =)
thank you again =) i'm so happy!!! these 2 blog posts has made my month =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...