Saturday, March 26, 2011

cute card today 3

okay okay, 
many of you know I love moonlight whispers stamps from kraftin kimmie, 
but because I'm getting married this year... 
& money is SUPER tight (my fiance and I are paying for the wedding)... 

I'm going to try and win one of my fave stamps through challenges =)

so here's my 3rd entry for cute card thursday & kraftin kimmie challenge; 
I'm crossing all my fingers and hoping I'll win =) YAY!!!
(positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts lol)


for this card i used:
- moonlight whispers & coloured her with copics
- k & company - spring blossom
- dark brown from bazzill
- white cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- ribbons from michaels
- nesties dies
- studio g - glitter glue


challenge:
1) cute card thursday - http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-157-sketch-by-deb.html 
2) kraftin kimmie - http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-71-welcome-spring-with-spring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...