Saturday, May 28, 2011

bugaboo win!

thank you so much to the BUGABOO team!!
thank you Jodie & design team for choosing my creation =)
I'm sure everyone knows how much I love Bugaboo!!! I have over 75 digital stamps from them =)
this day was one of the worst days I had at work, and because of Jodie and her team, they turned it around and made it the best =) so many many many thanks =)

here's what they said:

"Grads, Dads & other Celebration Winners!!

Please join me in congratulating our winners, what great projects!!! Thanks for all who played!
Grace O –1st place winner of 7 free images!"

thank you so much again!!!
here's the link:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/grads-dads-other-celebration-winners.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...