Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teacher Gift Inspirations

Wow!  The school year will be ending before we know it.  I realized I need to start thinking of some ideas for my children's teachers.  I have to admit... having had the chance to work in the classrooms with these teachers, I feel an immense amount of appreciation for them and all that they do for my kids.  I really want to do something special this year.  Here are some of the great ideas I've found.  Some pretty simple, some more complicated, but all of them I think would make fabulous gifts!

Here are my inspirations.  If you have a great idea to add, send it my way!  I'd love to add to my list.

at Dollar Store Crafts


by The Crafty CPA


by Diary of a Crafty Lady


at Vale Design


at A Turtles Life For Me


at Skip to My Lou


at From the Hive


at Skip to My Lou


at The Polka Dot Chair


Thanks to all of you who shared these amazing ideas!
Sun Scholars gives you an A++!
Be sure to grab the button below to post on your blog.


Sun Scholars


Happy Appreciating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...